lördag 20 juni 2015

Jackalopes chapter nine, the aftermath of becoming a jackalope!


I tried to put off Jane´s actual transformation into a jackalope for as long as possible. The reason for this is that I wanted to show Jane´s as capable without any help and avoid implying that everything is magically solved as long as you get super-powers. As stated several times now (but I feel it cannot be emphasized enough) I want this book to apply to both spiritual matters and “daily life”. And in daily life, people very rarely develop powers even if they want to help others. They just have to make do with their own strength!

The book of jackalopes spans about 350 pages and is divided into four chapters, with a short introduction and an anppendix. On the website the book will be divided into 15 chapters and three appendixes but the book will streamline it a bit. The chapters of the book is named after the four words the ancient Greeks had for love. These four loves is the affection of family and familiarity. The second is brotherly love and kinship, followed with the bodily and sexual love. The last love is the unconditional love which is unbound by circumstances. Early Christians (and C.S Lewis) identified this love with the love God feels towards humanity.

In other news, I am working on a new series called Tymor ruins Half-Life. People following me from the beginning may remember that I had a series called Tymor ruins Team Fortress 2. Unfortunately my interest in TF2 has taken a backseat lately and thus my interest in continuing the series has weaned. Furthermore, the newer updates and maps are not compatible with Garry's Mod which is what I am using to create this series. However, I have recently played both Half-Life and Portal and I am going to continue the parody series from there. It is a good thing Valve games are so easy to mod and that I am currently learning the Hammer tool (which is Valve´s base map creation tool).

Chapter 9 of jackalopes:
http://www.wattpad.com/140237123-jackalopes-chapter-9 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar